Fire NOC is a no objection certificate that is issuing by the respective state fire service. They verifies that a building is resistant and unlike to observe any fire related accidents. Fire department has laid down certain guidelines which applicant has to meet for obtaining the NOC for his/her residential or commercial building. Different states have different guidelines.
According to the reports every year, thousands of people died across the world due to fire related accidents. In fact goods and property which worth crores of rupees have destroyed every year in the fire outbreak. The implications of fire in the building is a serious matter and companies may or may not get recover from the huge mishap. So to ensure the safety of your business as well as yourself it is important to take fire NOC to secure.
Process to apply for fire NOC
Multi-storey buildings and high-rise buildings that are more than 15 meters in height needed to obtain the Fire NOC from the state fire service. The process has given below
• Applicant has to submit the no objection certificate to the chief fire officer.
• Applicants are further advised to make sure all the fire safety guidelines approach the Chief fire officer for fire NOC.
• If any difficulty arise in this matter than the case should be reported to the Dy. Chief fire officer or Chief fire officer.
In case there is any delay in carrying our the inspection or issue related to fire safety guidelines or any other issue of NOC after inspection arise then the Dy. Chief fire officer or Chief fire officer may contacted.
Documents required to obtain the fire NOC in the building
Following list of documents required by the owner of the premises:
• Building plans through building authority in 2 sets.
• The plans of building must contain all the prescribed information by Bye law no.220.127.116.11
• Then questionnaire should have filled.
• Complete model of the building.
• Certified check list by Architect.
Pre-construction fire NOC under the rule 35 is valid for the 5 years for residential building. But in case of non-residential building the validity is for 3 years. Post construction or final fire NOC is valid for 1 year and need to renew every year.