Trademark Registration | TradeMark Registration online in Delhi
Make your Own brand safe and secure.It takes a great deal of hard work and resources to build a brand. Hence, It is important to make sure that you have exclusive ownership to use the logo, slogan, shape and packaging of goods, sound, smell, colour combinations or anything else that gives your brand a distinct identity. Trademark Act, 1999 allows you to register a trademark in India. It makes way for exclusive ownership rights and restricts all others from its usage and thereby benefitting the owner of the registered mark.
Application for logo registration can be done quickly and online. One can start using a “TM” symbol as soon as the application is made. However, TM registration process takes up to 15-18 months. It includes various processes for validating original ownership of the mark. Trademark registration in India is going through many innovative changes. Consider this – one can now avail trademark for Unconventional Marks through which even a distinct sound can now be registered as a trademark in India.
Experts at Jahazgarhia Consultants Pvt Ltd file more than 250 trademark applications every year. We represent clients in all major cities of India.
Guards the Commercial Goodwill
A trademark’s registered owner has a right to create, establish and protect the goodwill of his/her products or services. The owner can stop other traders from using his trademark unlawfully. One can also sue the infringer for dilution of the brand name and claim damages for any infringement.
Advertises Goods and Services
Registering a trademark creates a face of the company or the goods and services. This helps to distinguish and facilitate brand creation. Most of the companies find their identity via trademark hence it pays a pivotal role in advertising and increases the brand value.
A registered trademark gives its owner a legal right in case of infringement. Not registering a trademark may leave the owner of the original brand name without any remedy.
Creation of an Asset
Trademark registration in India creates an intangible asset. Registered TM can be sold, assigned, franchised or commercially contracted to bring benefits to the company or the individual proprietor.
Proof of Applicant
1. PAN Card and Address Proof of Applicant
2. Certificate of registration (other than an Individual applicant)
Brand Name & Logo
1. The logo must contain the Brand Name applied to register a Trademark
1. If a specific user date is to be claimed, the user affidavit is also required to be submitted
Proof of TM Use
1. To claim specific user date, documentary proof such as invoices, registration certificates, etc. with the brand name should also be provided
MSME / Start-up Recognition
1. Partnership firm, body corporates (other than an individual) can provide a certificate of registration under MSME or Start-up India scheme to avail 50% rebate on the Government fee
Signed Form TM - 48
1. TM-48 is a legal document that allows the attorney to file the trademark on your behalf with the trademark registry. The document will be prepared by LW professionals for the signature
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help! Call us at: +91-9999113209